Information You Provide
This is information that you provide to us through text fields. The information we collect is different depending on your use of the site.
To create an account, you have to provide your Email address
A driver is someone who downloads the LocalDL app and installs it on the appropriate device.
Information We Collect
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access LocalDL, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your IP address.
Do Not Track
Our service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means our third party analytics providers may associate your usage on LocalDL with your usage on other sites.
We use third-party advertising cookies to present you with opportunities while on LocalDL. We may use retargeting cookies to present you with LocalDL advertising on other websites.
While we try to keep this list up to date, we often experiment with new third party analytics providers, and this list may not be exhaustive.
How We Use Your Information
We never sell your information to anyone. We use your information to:
- Provide LocalDL to you.
- Allow you to sign in to your account.
- Allow you to redeem rewards.
- Send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences.
- Reply to your questions.
- Understand how you use the service and market LocalDL to you, including suggesting creators you may be interested in supporting.
- Create better tools for creators to serve you.
- Conduct research and development to improve LocalDL and develop future products that our users may be interested in by analyzing how you use it.
- Prevent fraud and abuse on LocalDL.
Information Shared with Third Parties
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is data that includes a personal identifier like your name, email or address, or data that could reasonably be linked back to you. We will only share this data under the following circumstances
- With your permission, to deliver content and rewards
- With companies that are contractually engaged in providing us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to personal information to perform their services and are obligated by contract to safeguard any PII they receive from us.
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on us), to protect the security or integrity of LocalDL, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of LocalDL, its employees, users, or others. If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
Information Shared with the Public
No information is publicly accessible.
You can change which emails you receive through your email settings. While this removes most emails, some service related emails are still sent.
If you download the LocalDL App you may also receive notifications on your mobile device. These can be disabled in the App settings.
European Union Data Transfer
Transfer of Data to the United States
You also recognize that the processing of your personal data in the United States might not provide for an equal level of data protection as is granted in countries within the European Union.
We may use your information to offer you products and services that we think may be of interest to you, unless you have opted out of marketing communications. If you are in the European Economic Area, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before sending you any marketing communications. You may object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time, free of charge, when we collect your personal information and in every marketing communication. We will never provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we follow industry standards to protect it.
LocalDL is not directed at children under the age of 13, and they may not create an account or otherwise use LocalDL.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use LocalDL after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org